Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You know you have psoriasis when...

You know you have psoriasis when...

1. The only people who truly understand are usually complete strangers. (other patients)
2. You have one of the largest support networks in the world but probably don't realize it, yet.
3. You have the strength of personality that can bend steel.
4. You have applied so many different substances to your skin every cosmetic company should have you on staff as an advisor.
5. You often care more about others with the disease than you do yourself.

Take heart my friends, today is brighter than yesterday and the outlook for tomorrow is even better.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhh Andrew so well put, I must say your last sentence is a real eye opener. I hope and pray I myself can make that come true soon.Please take care and Be well

    Leonard

    ReplyDelete