Friday, April 29, 2011

What is most important to us?

As psoriasis patients we all have priorities but what is really most important to us?

Is it...

Awareness and understanding from the public.

An effective support group/network.

Access to all treatments.

A dermotologist who treats you, as well as the disease.

Ability to not just have our voice heard but listened to on all of these issues.

So if it were up to you (which I insist it is) where would you put your energy and support to help make your priority a reality?

1 comment:

  1. For me personally, I think each and everyone of these issue's are equally important, no more than the other.
    If it was up to me my attention would have to be directed toward people who could change it. Namely, Psoriasis Sufferers in all. We all have to fight our own battles. Who would I direct it towards, the government. They have the power. I have written a letter expressing my concerns to our Minister of Health asking what is being done for us. Trouble is, one person won't make a differnce. Thousands of us will. Let's stick together and don't be afraid to speak out. It doesn't do any of us any good. We don't have anything to be ashamed about. We didn't ask for this condition, but we can certainly ask for assistance finding a cure.

    ReplyDelete